This Week at Somerset .......
Friday - A hot day - currently 38 degrees
The Waverley boys are well and in good spirits. Groups are in the River - wet, refreshed and relaxed.
- we have changed bush hikes to a River walks
- other groups are canoeing or donutting (floating down the River on inner tubes)
- we are recharging the boys with cold drinks and iceblocks
- we are ensuring hats, sunscreen and hydration
- the Year 10 Master is checking in with all the groups
A warm welcome to the Waverley Year 10 boys for a 7 day expedition programme. The young men will be hiking and canoeing into the Wollemi and onto the Hawkesbury.
We also welcome the Yr 8 students from Central Coast Rudolf Steiner for 4 days of fun and adventure!
Our December Expedition Dates are online - Book Now - and complete your Adventurous Journey before the end of the year!
Calendar planning - our 2015 calendar is almost squared-away - we do have some dates and Duke of Ed weekends available which may suit you. Its also time to look ahead to 2016 - enquire now!
Interested in a Camp or Duke of Ed expedition for your students? Please contact us for more info.